You are here
10 Things I Hate about Liberty, starring Hillary Clinton
"The problem with Hillary Clinton is two-fold:
First, she’s likely to be as bad or worse
than Bush on all of those issues, and second, she’s the one Democrat the Republicans still have a chance to beat."
(from Tomorrow’s Neocon Today: Why Clinton II wouldn’t offer much change from Bush II)
"Despite the massive fires miles away in Malibu, guests were greeted by men dressed in head to toe white, with lavender bow ties saying 'Welcome to the Reiner's,' as they shuffled up and down the street parking Bentleys, Porsches, and BMWs [to celebrate Clinton's 60th birthday]."
(Liberal idiot Rob Reiner sings for Hillary Clinton as "MRS. President".)
Naïve Steven Spielberg decides Hillary Clinton "is the most qualified candidate to lead us from her first day in the White House."
Hillary Clinton answers the question "Are you a liberal?"
Mike Gravel says Hillary Clinton is propaganda
10. If elected, Hillary will be the first female president and a radical misandric (hatred of men) feminist as the protégé of the deceased radical, pseudo-communist-anarchist Saul Adinsky (the author of the underground bestseller "Rules for Radicals")
9. Hillary cares so much about protecting her public image she went to the great length to suppress her senior thesis examining Saul Adinsky's views in subliminal exultation from college days of the tumultuous Sixties decade. So much for freedom of information. She doesn't think highly of free speech, either.
8. Hillary is a foul-mouthed politician & former first lady who gives the meaning of the slang word bitch a substance in authenticity. Was reported to have expressed virulent racist views in the past, while ADL and other Zionist organizations give her the pass under token of (likely facetious) forgiving for sycophancy.
7. Hillary called America's youth irresponsible and lazy, claiming the youth look at work as the "four-letter word". Her daughter Chelsea was so dismayed they had to mend the relationship with Hillary's apology for her prejudiced opinion of America's youth, but the proof indicate Hillary wears the personality trait of narrow-mindedness in opinionated attitude with the badge of honor in arrogant, self-righteous pride. Probable manifestation of superiority complex.
6. Hillary proclaims defending her position on rapacious funding that risks increasing deficit "I have a million ideas. The country can’t afford them all" -- in half-serious tone. She also said "Many of you are well enough off that ... the tax cuts may have helped you ... We're saying that for America to get back on track, we're probably going to cut that short and not give it to you. We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good." Sounds good.
5. Hillary continue to stand by her husband Bill Clinton, whose lecherous womanizing pursuits were the common gossip of the 90's, because zealously guarded political ambition is more important than personal familial values -- whatever it means. A feminine Machiavellian character of hypocrisy, duplicity and power in analogy.
4. Hillary continue to maintain the healthy relationship with George W. Bush behind the door, even listening to "El Diablo" for advice on the assured transition of power from Bush to Clinton White House
3. Corruption involving donation fraud and questionable practice of obtaining donations by illegal means (e.g., Chinatown)-- all done with her complicit knowledge in the quest to raise maximum funds to beat the competition. Video shows the complicity of corruption in illegal donation practice. Even liberal Democrats in Hollywood found Hillary irredeemably corrupt. No difference from running the Mafia -- she & her husband happen to be fans of the violent & amoral HBO series that glamorizes mob life The Sopranos as the parody video demonstrate.
2. Hillary voted "YEA" for the resolutions authorizing the war on Iraq and labeling Iranian military a terrorist organization. Still make excuses by laughing it off as an emotional ploy tactic to manipulate the audience's reaction in order to deflect criticism. Also voted for the reauthorization of PATRIOT USA Act in extension.
1. Hillary unconditionally agrees with the powerbrokers -- the Elite of New York (Wall Street) and Washington -- to carry on the legacy of aggressive foreign policy from Bush-Cheney administration, with Neoconservative ideology subverting democracy and promoting authoritarian rule and propagation of "noble lies" as promulgated by late university professor & philosopher Leo Strauss. Hillary places the priority of service to Israel above America's sovereignty, which is equal to treason. Hillary will continue to uphold and protect the Establishment in continued plutocrat-oligarchic autocracy under the fraudulent disguise of the "democratically elected" republican government. Nothing more than a Corporatist Zionist with the taste for Communist totalitarianism in Nanny state.