You are here
The Truth about the “Federal Reserve”
It ain't federal nor does it have any reserves . . .
Peter T. Whitte, a National Geographic writer talking about when he interviewed a spokesperson for the Federal Reserve regarding where our "money" comes from:
- "We created it,' a Fed official tells me. He means that anytime the central bank writes a check, so to speak, it creates money. 'It's money that didn't exist before,' he says.
"Is there any limit to that?' I asked. 'No limit. Only the good judgement and the conscience of the responsible Federal Reserve people.'
Bwahh! good conscience.
Federal Reserve is held by powerful banks, owned or largely controlled by the Rothschilds. The banks are:
- Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin
- Lazard Brothers Bank of Paris
- Israel Moses Sieff Bank of Italy
- Warburg Batiks of Hamburg and Amsterdam
- Lehman Brothers Bank of New York
- Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York
- Chase Manhattan Bank of New York (controlled by the Rockefellers)
- Goldman Sachs Bank of New York
These, then, are effectively the owners of not only the Federal Reserve, but also the entire United States of America.
Even the House Banking Committee itself acknowledges the ultimate power of the Fed, saying that, "the Federal Reserve is, in practice, independent of that body [Congress] in its policy making The Federal Reserve neither requires nor seeks approval of any branch of government for its policies.
The system itself decides at what ends its policies are aimed, and then takes whatever actions it sees fit to reach
They create the inflation and recession cycles.
- "The international bankers sought to bring about a condition of despair here, so that they might emerge as rulers of us all!' - Louis McFadden
The private bankers used the power of the Federal Reserve to expand the money supply dramatically.
In 1922 the amount of money in circulation was approximately $33 billion dollars. The amount was increased every year until by 1928 there was more than $45.7 billion dollars in circulation (that additional $12.7 billion dollars being that much more debt the American citizens owed to the Fed - plus interest, of course).
This period of "easy money" caused massive speculation in the private sector - just as anticipated by the private bankers, who then ordered the Federal Reserve to withdraw money from circulation as quickly as they determined the economy could bear without collapsing it entirely (which they knew could bring on a revolution from the people).
By 1933 there was only $30 billion in circulation, and America was brought to her knees.
- "Under the Federal Reserve, panics are scientifically created. The present panic is the first scientifically created one, worked out as we might figure a mathematical problem."
- "It was not accidental. It was a carefully contrived occurrence. The international bankers sought to bring about a condition of despair here so that they might emerge as rulers of us all!"
Curtis Dail, FDR's son-in-law, who also "just happened" to be a manager for Lehman Brothers (one of the owners of the Federal Reserve - what a surprise!) was on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange the day of the Crash. He said:
- "Actually, it was a calculated 'shearing' of the public by the world money powers, triggered by the planned sudden shortage of call money in the New York money market."
William Bryon, author of The United States' Unsolved Monetary and Political Problems," had this to say regarding the Panic of 1929:
- "When everything was ready, the New York financiers started calling 24 hour broker call loans. This meant that the stock brokers and the customers had to dump their stock on the market in order to pay the loans.
This naturally collapsed the stock market, and brought a banking collapse all over the country, because the banks not owned by the oligarchy were heavily involved in broker call claims at this time. Bank runs soon exhausted their coin and currency, and they had to close. The Federal Reserve refused to come to their aid, even though they were instructed under the law to maintain an elastic currency."
These gangster tactics worked very well on most members of the government. But not on Congressman Louis McFadden.
As chairman of the House Banking and Currency Committee for more than 10 years, Louis McFadden understood exactly what the Federal Reserve was, who controlled it, and what they were up to!
On June 10th, 1932, Congressman McFadden fearlessly stood up before Congress and bravely challenged the Federal Reserve in the following powerful speech:
- "Mr. Chairman, we have in this country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known.
I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve banks, which have cheated the government and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the national debt several times over.
This evil institution has impoverished and ruined the people of the United States, and has practically bankrupted our government. It has done this through the defects of the law under which it operates, through the maladministration of that law, by the Federal Reserve Board, and through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it!
Some people think the Federal Reserve banks are United States government institutions. They are NOT! They are private credit monopolies which prey upon the people of the United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign swindlers, and the rich and predatory money lenders.
In that dark crew of financial pirates, there are those who would cut a man's throat to get a dollar out of his pocket; there are those who send money into states to buy votes to control our legislation; and there are those who maintain international propaganda for the purpose of deceiving us and wheedling us into granting new concessions which will permit them to cover up their past misdeeds and set again in motion their gigantic train of crime!
These twelve private credit monopolies were deceitfully and disloyally foisted upon this Country by bankers who came here from Europe, and repaid our hospitality by undermining our American institutions.
Those bankers took money out of this Country to finance Japan in a war against Russia. They created a reign of terror in Russia with our money. They planned and instigated the Russian Revolution.
In 1912 the National Monetary Association, under the chairmanship of the late Senator Nelson Aldrich, presented a vicious bill called the National Reserve Association Bill. This is usually spoken of as the Aldrich bill, although Aldrich did not write it. He was the tool, if not the accomplice, of the European bankers who, for nearly 20 years, had been scheming to set up a central bank in America. In 1912 they were spending - and are continuing to spend vast sums of money to accomplish their purpose.
We were opposed to the Aldrich plan for a central bank. The men who ruled the Democratic Party then promised the people that if they were returned to
power there would be no central bank established here while they held the reigns of government.
Thirteen months later, that promise was broken, and the Wilson administration, under the tutelage of sinister Wall Street figures, established, here in our free Country, the worm-eaten monarchical institution of the 'King's Bank' - to control us from the top downward, and to shackle us from the cradle to the grave!
When the Federal Reserve Act was passed, the people of these United States did not perceive that a world banking system was being set up here. A super-state, controlled by international bankers and international
industries acting together to enslave the world for their own pleasure. Every effort has been made by the Federal Reserve Board to conceal its powers, but the truth is: The Fed has usurped the government! It controls everything here, and it controls all our foreign relations! It makes or breaks governments at will!"
Franklin D. Roosevelt in a letter to Colonel Edward Mandell House wrote:
- "The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson."
America's on the verge of going into recession right now. They'll completely collapse the dollar soon and then they'll propose that a North American Union between Mexico, Canada and the United States be instated and that a new currency be used called the Amero. They've already printed the currency for it, they're just waiting till they can use it.
After that they'll begin their plans to instate a new one world order.
- We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent."
- Statement made before the United States Senate on Feb. 7, 1950 by James Paul Warburg son of Paul Warburg who wrote the Federal Reserve Act and one of the co-founders of the CFR, and nephew of Max Warburg who had financed Hitler.
- "We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected the promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world-government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the National auto-determination practiced in past centuries"
- David Rockefeller, Member CFR, in an address to a Trilateral Commission meeting in June of 1991
- "For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure -- one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."
- David Rockefeller, of Standard Oil, Chase Manhattan and the Council on Foreign Relations, from his Memoirs in 2002.
If you wanna get a good idea of everything watch Zeitgeist the movie it'll clearly explain the whole thing http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/