You are here
Something to do on Monday, June 16 - Monday, June 23, 2008
Experience a dynamic and intensive eight day exploration of Israel’s struggle for survival and security in the Middle East today: "a military, humanitarian, historical, judicial, religious, and political reality check."
* Briefings by Mossad officials and commanders of the Shin Bet.
* Briefing by officers in the IDF Intelligence and Operations branches.
* Inside tour of the IAF unit who carries out targeted killings.
* Live exhabition of penetration raids in Arab territory.
* Observe a trial of Hamas terrorists in an IDF military court.
* First hand tours of the Lebanese front-line military positions and the Gaza border check-points.
* Inside tour of the controversial Security Fence and secret intelligence bases.
* Meeting Israel's Arab agents who infiltrate the terrorist groups and provide real-time intelligence.
* Briefing by Israel's war heros who saved the country.
* Meetings with senior Cabinet Ministers and other key policymakers.
* Small airplane tour of the Galilee, Jeep rides in the Golan hights, water activities on Lake Kinneret, a cook-out barbecue and a Shabbat enjoying the rich religious and historic wonders of Jerusalem's Old City.
First Class Accomodation
* Five-star accommodations at the Sheraton Plaza Jerusalem (Glatt Kosher);
* Three meals a day (all Kosher);
* Luxury bus transportation and knowledgeable tour guide;
* A dedicated Executive Communications Center at the hotel;
* Personal cell phone for each participant.