As was done with the movie and publishing industries previously, Jewish interests have a near monopoly on critical pieces of the internet system. The following is a collection of resources on the subject from radioislam.org and is provided as a counterpoint to Death Cult Jones and his peddlers’ bloviating about “the military-industrial complex” and “big corporations”. I think there was a similar posting here on Facebook, Google etc but couldn’t turn it up.
The Internet is the new front in the war against the Jewish propaganda and disinformation. Sites like Radio Islam, IHR (Institute for Historical Review) spread facts that the Zionists try to hide, and that to a wide and steadily growing audience. In panic – seeing their lies exposed – the Jews use dirty means like sabotaging web pages and threatening Internet providers. They also try to impose “hate” legislation and special computer filters against information that hurts their propaganda. They also organize – via Israel’s government – Jewish groups all over the world to monitor and control information in Wikipedia and Youtube.
Apart from that many of the main instruments of Internet usage are in the hands of dedicated Zionist Jews like Google (Sergey Brin, Larry Page), Facebook (Mark Zuckerberg, Sheryl Sandberg, Dustin Moskovitz) Yahoo! (formerly Terry Semel), MySpace (Tom Anderson, Richard Rosenblatt, Travis Katz), Wikipedia (Jimmy Wales, Larry Sanger, senior editor David Miller aka Shankbone), eBay (Jeff Skoll).
The Jews have also organized special sites like MEMRI and the SITE-institute to propagate Israeli propaganda and to generate hatred by Westerners against Muslims and Arabs. The scope of this Jewish effort was clearly seen during and immediately after the 2008-2009 murderous assault on the Palestinians in Gaza.
Google’s Brin at Western Wall, 2008
- The Jewish hand behind Internet - a unique document!
the Jews behind Google, Facebook, Wikipedia, Yahoo!, MySpace, eBay…
- Jews and the Computer World
From the Jewish Tribal Review site
- Israel´s tech war
Israel has more startups than anywhere outside of Silicon Valley. What’s fueling the Internet boom? Soldiers, officers, code-breakers, and spies
- Sergey Brin: the Google revolutionary
Article from the Jewish Moment Magazine reprinted in The Jewish Chronicle
- ADL Praises Google for Responding to Concerns About Rankings of Hate Sites
Includes letter from Google Jew Sergey Brin and Google´s explantion for the word “Jew”
- How the Zionist Organization of America shapes Google´s policies
ZOA complains about “anti-Semitism” …and Google adjusts promptly
- ZOA Convinces Google to Change the Earth
The Zionist Organization of America changes the way we view the World through Google Earth
- Google´s war on pro-Palestinian bloggers
Google´s “robots” unmasked, Is Google ethnic cleansing the Internet?
- Uruknet cut off from Google News again! – external link
Information on how an Iraq war information site is being censored by Google
- Jew Gotta’ Friend At Google – what is “hate speech”?
Google News stops indexing what it calls “hate spech”
- “Google This”! – on Google´s Israel rush
By Philip Jones, Rense.com
- Google Fascists?
Looking into the worrying implications of Google’s near monopoly of web search engines
- Censorship of the Internet – study reveals Google censorship of Radio Islam‘s sites
By Germar Rudolf
- Jewish terrorism against Internet!
The campaigns against Radio Islam
- Internet, Rami, ADL and the U.S. Senate
The Jewish “ADL” has developed a filter (ADL HateFilter™) that blocks access to Radio Islam and to other Web sites that contain “inappropriate” material!
- Spy vs Spite
The Clinton administration has praised the Anti-Defamation League for helping shield kids from Internet hate. But should a group that spied on thousands of Californians be allowed to police the Web?
- French government creates Internet censorship
- The Guardian on the Jews behind Facebook
Guardian article that gives some idea about the people behind Facebook, including the Jewish moneyman Peter Thiel
- Jewish Internet Defense Force ‘seizes control’ of anti-Israel Facebook group
Article from The Jerusalem Post
- A pro-Israel group’s plan to rewrite history on Wikipedia
CAMERA orchestrating a secret, long-term campaign to infiltrate the popular online encyclopedia
- Photo Editing Israel’s Online Image
Israel’s government invites Wikipedia editor Shankbone to help with pro-Israelization of Wikipedia
- Wikipedia joins the “censor game”
Example on how Jewish Internet activists work to delete information they dislike
- Online Censorship by Israel – What do BLOGGER, YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK, and WIKIPEDIA have in common? – external link
By Irish4Palestine, 21/02/2009
- Foreign Ministry out to “conquer” internet
Article from Israeli YNet site on a Israeli government photo offensive on Wikipedia, Wikimedia, Facebook, Twitter and Flickr
- Special spin body gets media on message, says Israel
Article from The Guardian on the new Israeli spin body: National Information Directorate
- Giyus – Instrument for Israeli Internet manipulations – Israel´s Foreign Ministry´s Megaphone desktop tool transforms Jews from all over the World into Zionist cyber warriors
A collection of articles on this subject
- That commenter on your blog may actually be working for the Israeli government
Israeli-paid talkbackers are now being used
- Cyberwar against Palestine
Articles on Jewish computer tools designed to silence so called “pro-Hamas” websites
- Hasbara – The Zionist War on Truth
- On Jewish Students Hasbara Handbook
Includes revealing excerpts from this Jewish propaganda handbook – a must read!
- Hasbara spam alert – The hasbara brigade strikes again!
Article from The Guardian on Israel´s Foreign Ministry organizing Jewish volunteers to flood news websites with pro-Israeli comments – the world of Propaganda 2.0.
- Zio-Web – supporting Jewish Apartheid via the Web
Jewish group for pro-Israel activism on the Net
- MEMRI is ‘propaganda machine,’ expert says
By Lawrence Swaim, InFocus
- MEMRI - Guardian exposes a US “Arab” news agency as a clandestine Israeli Intelligence operation
- SITE Institute: Israeli media operation
From http://radioislam.org (http://radioislam.org/islam/english/index_internet.htm)